Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake with a Shortbread Cookie Crust

This is just a lemon cheesecake I dressed up with some blueberries. This is an epicurious.com recipe.

Well, I know that with all of the other recipes I have made, I have had nothing but rave reviews for. This cheesecake was... okay. I don't think I would make it again, even though it tasted all right. It didn't have time to set up as much as it should have, which made it creamier than it should have been near the crust. The crust was actually pretty good; made with crushed shortbread cookies. However, it was very hard to spread on the bottom of the pan. Also, the recipe had no instructions on how to make sure that water didn't leak inside your spring form pan during the water bath inside the oven. My makeshift foil around the pan leaked a bit, making the crust a bit soggy. Not an awesome recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment