Monday, July 26, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

I do believe that I'm on a bit of a cookie bar thing. No. Scratch that. I am on a bit of a cookie bar thing. But who can resist cookie bars? They're portable, cute, come in a billion different flavors, and most of all, they're DELICIOUS! Just take a look.

Okay, so maybe I'm a bit of a copycat, but these bars looked amazing when I viewed them on Pittsburgh Needs Eated. But who could resist their chocolatey-ness? Their cinnamon hints? Their crunch on the outside and chew on the inside? Wow. I'm really starting to repeat myself now. Maybe I should make pudding or something so I don't use that phrase again.



I made these for a camping trip to Nehalem Bay. My friend also made carrot cupcakes and chocolate cupcakes. I know what you're thinking, but remember, calories don't count when you're camping. ;) 

These guys really did have a unique flavor. They obviously had the chocolatey taste, but the teaspoon of cinnamon that caused people to have a thoughtful expression on their face after they took a bite.
"It's the cinnamon," I'd say. 
"Ahhh, I thought there was something different. It's good!"


The tower topples :(

No comments:

Post a Comment