Friday, July 16, 2010

Mmm. Crunchy and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies








This is what happens when you are home in the kitchen and have a sudden craving for chocolate chip cookies. Search for a recipe ensues. First, it's to Taste Spotting. As much as I love that website, I mostly look at it for the beautiful pictures. I didn't find a recipe that was to my satisfaction, so it was to the cookbook collection. Betty Crocker, Joy of Cooking, and Ina Garten. Finally, I looked at the Magnolia Bakery Cookbook. There was a nice recipe that I decided to try out. I don't make chocolate chip cookies that often, so it was nice to try a new recipe.

I don't know what it was, but these cookies were really delicious. Maybe it was the extra amount of chocolate chips that I put in there to finish off the bag of chocolate chips. I think one of the reasons why they were so delicious is that they were crispy on the outside, but they still they were still chewy on the inside, the chocolate chips gooey and sweet.

These were really fun to make, and I think I'll try out some more chocolate chip cookie recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment