Saturday, July 17, 2010

Molasses Crinkles







I made these molasses crinkles for a street-wide garage sale on my street! We sold these for 75 cents a piece, and one dollar with lemonade! Haha. I honestly think that these cookies made more money than any of the other things we tried to sell.

These cookies came from Betty Crocker's Cooky Book. I've made these quite a few times, and they're tried and true favorites in my family. They've got a real crunch on the outside from the sugary shell, but are very soft and chewy on the inside. Hmm...I feel like I've said this before in a previous post. These cookies filled the kitchen with a wonderfully homey aroma, and went quickly down at the sale. I'm glad this recipe makes bunches, so we had some leftover. I know I'll make these cookies again and again, since they're real winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment